- Data collection
SKYdeals collects the personal data of users on the Website, including through the cookies, the withdrawal form or the demonstration request form.
Personal data are defined as “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person”; an identifiable natural person is “an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
- DATA COLLECTED
The personal data collected on the Website are:
– the name, first name, email address, company of the Website users,
– information communicated as part of the messages sent through forms,
– information about use of the Website recorded via cookies or other tracking devices: the pages of the Website visited, the date and time of access.
When using the Website, each user guarantees the truthfulness, accuracy and completeness of the information transmitted on the Website and will be solely responsible for any error, omission or failure to update the information.
- PURPOSES OF THE COLLECTION
The information provided on the Website allows SKYdeals to:
- provide the services or information requested,
- anonymously compile statistics on the Website’s activity in order to measure, in particular, the satisfaction and quality of services and thus facilitate the improvement and optimization of the Website,
- manage the security of the Website.
4.USE AND SENDING OF DATA
SKYdeals is responsible for the processing of the personal data of Website users.
SKYdeals is, with its subcontractors and contractual partners, the sole recipient of said data.
Data is stored on Agile CRM, hosted on Amazon and/or Google cloud in Europe.
Only the data necessary for processing the Website users’ orders or providing SKYdeals’ services may be communicated to its contractual partners participating in the processing of the order (in particular, third party vendors). The list of these third parties can be sent on request to the following address: email@example.com.
SKYdeals shares the personal data with third parties only in the following circumstances:
- if SKYdeals must share the said information with its third-party vendors and service providers to offer the services that have been requested by the said Website user; and
- when SKYdeals receives a request from a judicial authority or any administrative authority empowered by law, requesting the communication of this information in accordance with the legislative provisions in force.
5. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
SKYdeals keeps the personal data communicated to it for the duration strictly necessary for the performance of its activity.
Cookies are kept for a maximum of thirteen (13) months from the time of their collection.
6. RIGHT OF INDIVIDUALS TO PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Each Website user has the right to request access his/her personal data, the correction or deletion thereof, limitation of the processing that concerns them, the right to object to such processing and the right to the portability of the data. These rights can be exercised by request addressed by:
- e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org or
- post sent to the following address: SKYdeals, 128 rue La Boétie – 75008 Paris.
The user also has the right to lodge a complaint with a personal data protection regulatory authority. The French data protection authority is the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés).
According to the settings of his/her cookies, each user agrees to the Website storing information concerning his/her browsing, in particular to ensure the proper functioning of the Website, to establish use statistics as well as to optimize the conditions of use and the services offered on the Website
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file placed on the hard drive. It contains data about the connection, including the name of the server that wrote it, usually an identifier in the form of a unique number and possibly an expiry date. This identifier may enable the Website to recognize the computer, browser, mobile or tablet on each visit.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES ARE USED?
AUDIENCE MEASUREMENT COOKIES
These cookies are used by the Website to produce anonymous statistics. They make it possible to recognize visitors, count them and identify the way they move on the Website when they use it. This makes it possible to improve the operation of the Website, for example by ensuring that users easily find what they are looking for.
If the Website user wants to deactivate the cookies on the Website,
For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows7/block-enable-or-allow-cookies
For Safari™: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19255?viewlocale=fr_FR
For Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
For Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=FR
8. SPECIFIC INFORMATION CONCERNING MINORS
The Website does not target an audience of minors under 18 years of age.
However, if information is collected on a minor under 18 years of age by the Website, the minor’s legal representative must give prior consent and previously validate the communication of data.